What I Know
“The soul is the perceiver and revealer of truth. We know truth when we see it, let skeptic and scoffer say what they choose. Foolish people ask you when you have spoken what they do not wish to hear, ‘how do you know it is truth, and not an error of your own?’ We know truth when we see it, from opinion, as we know when we are awake that we are awake.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson, Author, “The Oversoul”
What I have written on my website is what I see as the truth. This knowledge and wisdom come from a combination of several things, starting with intuition – an inherent understanding of life, love, and purpose. Understandings not bound by commonly held dogmas, beliefs or perceptions. These truths come from within. It is a gnosis, or knowing. There may be some ideas lost in translation (I am in a human body after all), but the basic premise is there. This is where the importance of research comes in – the studying of ideas, philosophies, science, religion and teachers to bring together a deeper and more complete understanding of truth. The more you explore, the more this knowledge ties into itself. I will never stop using research or my intuition as a way of understanding and more importantly, a way of being.
I will also never be able to ‘prove’ that anything I present here is the truth and I don’t really have a desire to (proof is a mathematical concept anyway, not a philosophical one). This is ultimately up to you. What I can do is provide the evidence and allow your own reasoning to deduce the conclusion. Just like I can’t prove that the sun will rise tomorrow, but I can provide you with enough evidence that gives it a high probability. Most of our choices are made from this type of indirect deductive logic. This is how progress is made and new discoveries are happening. And this is how it’s going to happen for someone that is not entirely convinced of what I present. Eventually, you get to a place where you don’t need any proof, but just your intuition and intelligent consciousness. I’ll leave that path of evolution up to you.
So the following statements are a summary of what I know and are a basis for my being. Remember that I am ever evolving just like every other soul. As I evolve, my truth evolves with it and so does my being. This truth may not apply to you, but if it does, feel free to adopt it in your being as well:
– Love is the only constant there is.
– You, I and God are not separate. We are God. We are one. We are the universe. We are life. We are love.
– You and I are powerful creators. There are no limits to our creation.
– We attract whatever thoughts and emotions that we create. This is the Law of Attraction.
– Right and wrong are all in the eye of the beholder. The universe or God does not judge. It just is.
– There is no outer authority. The only authority comes from within.
– You can view life from the filter of any belief system you want. But if you can drop belief systems, the filters will drop as well.
– Belief systems created through religions, sciences, governments and societies hold us back. You are your own guide.
– There is conscious life all throughout the universe and in every other universe ever created. The universe is alive and sentient.
– You and I are eternal. We have always existed and always will. You are energy and can never be destroyed, condemned or lost.
– This physical existence is only temporary but is usually necessary as part of a much bigger journey, chosen by us.
– This place is not our home; it is merely a creation of our consciousness for the journey of our souls.
– You and I have chosen everything we have created. We chose to be here and we will choose when to go back ‘home’.
– You and I are constantly evolving. There is no limit to our evolution. We choose how far we want to evolve.
– The only judge is the one you put on yourself. Drop the ego and that judgment goes away.
– Fear arises only in the absence of love. God is love. You are God. Therefore you have nothing to fear.
– Use your intuition. The more you rely on it, the more you will know you can rely on it.
– Karma is the balancing of experiences that are created by us. We choose whatever karma we want or feel we need.
– No soul is better or worse than any other, just more or less evolved.
“If you believe in Life…You believe in God
If you believe in Love…You believe in God
If you believe in the Universe…You believe in God
God is Life…God is Love…God is the Universe
You are God” ~ MDE